Healing Patterns – Continued
Let’s continue healing the patterns that are disrupting your life.
- The Laws of Vibration and Attraction: This is a mental, physics and vibrational solution. Use these universal laws for your benefit. Become conscious of your low-vibrational thoughts and feelings. Interrupt and replace them with high-vibrational ones.
- We All Have A Multiple Personality Disorder!
Identify who’s running you life and get them under control.
Here are the unhealthiest personalities that may be running things:
The Unhealthy Squatters
- The Rehasher (The Past)
- The Ruminator (The Past)
- The Worrier (Fear)
- The Planner (The Future)
- The People Pleaser
- Someone Else Entirely: You’re being guided Other Peoples Expectations, Opinions or Beliefs
- The Wounded Child Within (abandoned, neglected and abused) More specifically, The Unevolved Needs of the Wounded Child [Your subconscious, unhealed wounds And unmet needs]
- The Victim
- The Trouble Maker, the Over-Reactor or the Reactor
- The Controller
- The Unhealthy Ego: [Creating thoughts that seek superiority, winning and being right]
- The Obsessive Thinker
- The Inner Critic: [Your self-consciousness, your low self-esteem, your low-self-worth are in charge of your thoughts and therefore, your words.]
- The Addict: Your Addictions, Habits And Routines
- The Frantic [stress, impatience, frustration, overwhelmed]
- The Walking Hormone
Here are some of the Healthy Personalities you may choose.
- The Peacemaker
- The Lover [compassion]
- The Gratitude-Junkie
- The Spirit Within [always understanding and always striving for peace]
- The Presence [mindfulness of the present moment]
- The Faith-Full [trust and confidence]
- The Witness or The Objective Observer
Master Your Mind
Interrupt and replace low-energy thoughts, especially ones that include words like unlucky, unworthy and undeserving.
Create or choose affirmations or mantras (phrases you repeat) to reprogram negative and unhealthy thoughts and beliefs.
Here are some examples:
I have the power to improve any situation.
I can change any situation with my thoughts about it.
I can change any situation with my feelings about it.
I can change any situation with my focus; my perception. I can focus on healing and perceive the pain.
I am the only one who can make decisions for me; I choose to make decisions that are in my own best interest. I choose to make decisions that bring me peace.
I can choose to see this situation from a higher perspective.
The Neurochemical Solutions
As with any addiction, you should wean yourself off to minimize the effects of withdrawal, but first you need to identify exactly what it is you’re addicted to. As habits cannot be broken, only replaced, being able to identify this allows for better replacements and thus, a better chance they will take hold.
The Sacred Contact and Family Solutions
To solve patterns of this type, ask yourself the following questions and address the answers:
- What value or virtue are you continually given an opportunity to practice?
- What lesson or messages keeps repeating?
- What do I gain from this experience?
The answer may reflect:
- Karma for the present or for a past life. The pattern may be giving you an opportunity to experience something you caused another to experience.
- Messages you have you been resisting or ignoring. (Messages from your guides, including your physical body.)
The Vibrational Solutions [same as mental and physics]
- From The Art of Everyday Ecstasy: “By working directly with our chakras, we can transform negative moods and behavioral patterns; strengthen weak areas; and improve our health, sex life, career, and relationships.”
- Acupuncture, Reiki/energy healing
- Become aware of your thoughts and words you use and choose.
The Perceptual/Cognitive Solutions
- Misinterpretation: If you feel hurt, confused, angry or afraid, ask for clarification.
- Stop interrupting and ask other people to do the same.
Determine your current definitions of the following words and decide if they are productive and empowering:
On a similar tack, if a sudden a life-changing event is forced upon you, you may ask:
Why Is This Happening To Me?
Instead, ask “What can I learn from this?” or “What is this event telling me about what I should do now?”
- There are lessons to learn, opportunities to grow;
- You are being freed up for something better. What path is this showing me?
- You attracted it with your negative, low-energy thoughts. (Thoughts of: what’s missing, lacking, or imperfect, or fear, worry, judgment, resentment, anger, etc.)
- Sometimes one ‘bad’ thing happens to get you to notice, discover or diagnose something else that needs immediate attention.
A few years ago, a friend of mine started having intense, unbearable shoulder pain that forced her to the doctor. They found nothing wrong with her shoulder but “luckily,” they found an infection in one of her teeth that if left unattended would have spread, and it could have spread to her brain.
I hope you found this series of articles helpful. If you feel you need additional help, please feel free to contact me.
May you perceive and receive all your blessings.
With Much Love,
Copyright © 2013 Indigo Sky, LLC; All Rights Reserved