Box of Thoughts #6
- If you’re feeling powerless or can’t find your purpose or passion, find something to take a stand for. For example, I like to check out change.org and sign some petitions. It is a powerful feeling to contribute to change, help people and stand up for human rights.You may even find something to be passionate about.
- On being impeccable with your word: The universe hears all your promises, explicit or implicit. (Saying “I promise” or “I will do ___.”)
- It’s not about acting your age; it’s about performing the roles/jobs and your responsibilities you signed on for.
- If you’re feeling powerless or can’t find your purpose or passion, find something to take a stand for. For example, check out change.org and sign some petitions. It is a powerful feeling to contribute to change, help people and stand up for human rights.
- Do you know that when you subscribed or when you left a comment, I sent you the following blessing:Blessings to you, (name). May you always be safe healthy, satisfied, and existing with ease. May you always heed the wisdom of your angels to guide you to what you need. And if it be for your highest good, my you find what you need most on my site and if you don’t, may you feel comfortable enough to ask.
- Do you ever think “I’m such a loser.”? What exactly have you lost? Was it really that important in the grand scheme of things?
- I can never remember so I came up with my own pneumonic device to help me remember the changing of the clocks. Fall Back Smile Ahead! [Smile, for spring is on the way!]
- Does emotional eating, infused with low-energy thoughts or low-energy feelings contribute to greater or quicker weight gain?
- Maya Angelou – It is the belief in a power larger than myself and other than myself which allows me to venture into the unknown and even the unknowable.
- Henry David Thoreau – It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. [And what you see depends on what you think and believe.]
- Frank Lloyd Wright- The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. [This works for positive beliefs and limiting, negative beliefs.]
- Kent Nerburn on Relationships: Laughter is the child of surprise. If you can make each other laugh, you can always surprise each other. If you can always surprise each other, you can always keep the world around you new.
- I have added on to my regular gratitudes:
- To Hello Sun, I have added Thank you for nourishing this planet.
- To my mealtime gratitude, I have added to thank you for this magnificent planet, mother sun and father moon, without which none of this would be possible.
I realized that even though we call this planet mother earth, the sun is the actual mother to us and to the earth.
To enhance your confidence accentuate the parts of you that you love. There are plenty of tips on the web on how to dress, style and use make-up to enhance your best features.
- Illanya Vanzant on Dr. Oz 4-8-13: Feel. Deal. Heal
Three main fears:
- Not being seen
- Not being heard
- Not being valued
Please share your comments below.
May you perceive and receive all your blessings.
With Much Love,
Copyright © 2013 Indigo Sky, LLC; All Rights Reserved